“Ebay Gave Me A Poisoned Hennessy At Small Doctor’s House” – Jurjiversal Accuses Small Doctor Of Attempted Murder
The entertainment industry is as it goes, truly entertaining with the news that’ll make you laugh as well as shock you with unbelievable tales. A South African upcoming artiste and friend of Nigerian singer, Small Doctor has accused the singer of attempting to kill him due to envy for his music career. According to the now former friend of the artiste, Jurjiversal, Small Doctor has made series of attempts against his life with the last being a poisoned drink which was given to him at Small Doctor’s house through their mutual friend, Ebay. This news as shocking as it sounds was posted by Jurjiversal on Thursday, 22nd of March, who posted the news prior to the release of a song inspired by the alleged betrayal he has faced in the hands of his friends. “I’ve been praying against enemy within while I never knew they are the same sets of people. I wine and dine with, I never knew you’ve bee...
Comments
Post a Comment